Blog-Archiv

Freitag, 1. März 2024

NAYSA Aerotaxi, FUE/Fuerteventura//LPA/Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. Well, call it a kind of a Dejavu experience. Been to FUE and LPA several times, but more or less long ago it was. Done also NAYSA long ago, but don´t really noticed the details. No Online-Check-In necessary. There is a RESIDENTE button, but everyone in need to travel between the islands can use the service. Looks like demand is growing with more people know about it. The plane was in Binter colours, leg no. 65 on the ATR72. EC-NQR, airside since 26NOV2021, "Virgen de las Nieves", nice staff, partially Hablo Espagnol only, not an issue for me. The ATR is on steps at boarding and deboarding, immediatelly when noticed, send a mail to atencionclientes@bintercanarias.com Response was a call is needed, no action by mail. Finally they offered to call me during a time window open by me. It worked this way, nice service, was greeted by the station manager at Check-In, my seat was changed to an open one beside me. Sin Barreras brought me airside and to the service office. Some time to wait till I´ve decided to go on my own to the gate where staff waited for me, onwards for the lifter and the plane, early boarding. Short flight to Las Palmas, heavy wind, not that really noticed on the plane, departure scheduled 10.25 am, actual 10.38 am, arrival scheduled 11.05 am, actual 11.08 am, picked up by two guy´s and the hublifter.

Keine Kommentare: